• Input of multiple, freely definable survey data/coordinates with attribute codes.
• Creation of geometric objects in the form of points, lines and polygons.
• Freely definable fields for attribute data.
• Output of survey data as topologically correct geometries in standard GIS data formats.
• Detailed validation and logging of data and processes, including topological cleaning.
• Open source software, published under GNU GPL 3.0.
• Portable software: no installation required.
• Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 Bit), Linux (32 and 64 Bit), Mac OS (planned).
• Can be controled trough a graphical user interface or via the command line.
• Input/output of 2D or 3D survey data.